Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Kmart #7083

This post comes from outside the blog's coverage area.

A new year brings more posts. As is the custom, we will continue to take tours around Kmart stores on a monthly basis until I've blogged about all of the ones I've been too. Obviously, we know the company is currently in a hot mess and what is to come remains uncertain though the most likely option would be total liquidation.

Anyhow, this store is not on any closing list as of this writing, so lets take a look at one of the remaining two Kmart stores left in all of western Pennsylvania.


































4 comments:

  1. Everything I see that updated Kmart Pharmacy sign at this Kmart, it throws me off. I don't know why they choose these random locations with those or the Shop Your Way Welcome Center. I bet they throw darts at locations open similar to how they close stores and which one they hit, that's remolded that Pharmacy. Someone at Sears Holdings is in love with throwing darts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Clearly they have no sense when it comes to making this type of decision.

      Delete
  2. I took some photos in the Mattydale K-mart now that it's about the only one left east of Buffalo. Looks like they're avoiding spending as much as possible, the front entry door needs repair and has for several weeks. I also see a lot of empty or lightly stocked shelves for things outside of the store brand items. Of course my phone died halfway through, but I'll be back there again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen evidence of this too at my local store in Wellsville. Granted this won't matter now since it will soon be closing.

      I plan to go to town once the liquidation sale starts up in Wellsville. Planning to visit on a weekly basis like I did for Olean back in 2017, weather permitting.

      Delete