Sunday, July 12, 2015

Some More General Information to Clear Up a Few Things

I just want to take this time to add a few things to my post from yesterday, although it will be in a completely new post. Anyways, here they are:


  • Pictures outside yesterday's map will also be included in this blog.
    • I am no stranger to going beyond the lines of yesterday's map. I went down to the tri-cites of TN area back in May and I must of taken a good thousand or so pictures there. I ventured 'outside the lines' quite a few times now for some of my past and future Flickr photos. I just wanted to add this comment to prevent future confusion. If a post is outside the map area, it will be noted in that post.
  • Why did I make this blog?
    • As I had stated yesterday, I took inspiration from a few of my other Flickr contacts into making a blog. But an additional reason hit me over night, and that would be that I'm about to hit the awesome milestone of 5,000 pictures on my Flickr photostream. I decided since yesterday that this blog would make a great way to accomplish my achievement. 
  • Future
    • I don't know exactly what the future will hold for the Twin Tiers Retail Blog. I'm hoping to continue doing a few posts every month, but a lot of it will depend on how many of you guys stop by and visit. (If no one is visiting, why should I continue to update this site?) So, if you are here for the first time or have any questions or comments, be sure to leave a comment letting me know you are interested in the site.
  • Posts
    • I hope to provide a little more detail in my visits to different places around this area. I generally don't provide any information in my actual Flickr photos for various reasons unless I find something that I must say in the description. It may take some time for me to get used to providing additional details, so if I forget one or two in the meantime, I apologize in advance. I'm open to any suggestions or improvements that I could make with my posts.
    • As for when actual posts begin, well I can't set a specific date, but hopefully sometime this week.
I hope this will help fill in some more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment