Saturday, July 11, 2015

Welcome to the Retail of the Twin Tiers

Now when I say twin tiers, I'm referring to this broad area:


I went ahead and added the major towns and cities which I hope to cover. Some of these areas I already have covered. I plan to add future pictures here and around the same time the pictures will also be added over on my Flickr photostream as well. I may go back through my older pictures and do a blog post or two as well. The general area of the twin tiers are the counties located along the NY/PA border, I decided to name the site after this area. I plan to add at least one tomorrow and after that we will have to see where the blog takes us. 

I have to credit to the Mid-South Retail Blog and the Albertsons Florida Blog for inspiring me to create a blog of my own. These are ran by my fellow Flickr contacts who have been doing a great job at managing both a Flickr photostream and a blog. As a result of their dedication, I figured I ought to give a blog a try myself. I personally welcome you to this blog and thank you for stopping on by.

The picture was created with Wikimedia Commons maps and edited with MS Paint.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking! Good luck on your endeavors... particularly with adding photos to posts. Blogger isn't the friendliest thing to work with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It wasn't too bad as I just finished up my first post.

      Delete
  2. I like it! Glad to be of inspiration. Good luck with the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Got a post scheduled and I have started another which has been saved as a draft.

      Delete