Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Return Visit to the Bradford Mall

Time for a brief update on the status of the Bradford Mall I posted about last month. This time I have photos from inside the mall itself, which were not taken by me. I was contacted by one of the blog's readers via e-mail and here some interior pictures of the mall that he took:

Former Fashion Bug on the left.
Former Ames entrance close-up.
Looking inside the former Fashion Bug.
The following two pictures would be from the center court. You can make out the blue wall in the first photo for a better idea of the position. 




Lastly, here's a picture of some of the improvements being done to the mall structure:



Ironically, these pictures were taken about a month or so ago, right around the time I was here taking some. The contributor was invited to take a tour of the mall which is why he was able to get some interior pictures. 

In other news since my post last month, Taco Bell has begun construction. I have one picture I took of the first stages while I was in Bradford for a doctor's appointment. This picture was taken by myself.



I want to thank our anonymous contributor for the interior pictures of the Bradford Mall. If there are more of you fellow readers that have pictures from the Twin Tiers coverage area, past or present, please feel free to send them in if you would like. You can contact me at natehenderson6@gmail.com. As a reminder, the Twin Tiers coverage area are the counties shown here:

2 comments:

  1. Hey, cool that you've got people sending stuff in!! No one around here has done that yet :P

    ReplyDelete