Thursday, March 2, 2017

Kmart #4713

First of all, before I begin with this month's look at a Kmart store, I want to apologize for not getting any additional posts in February up. My goal for each month is at least 3 posts, but because February was such a busy month for me I only ended up getting two posted. Needless to say, sometimes life does get in the way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This month's Kmart is a typical '90s built store, so there really isn't a whole lot to say about it. I'll just let the pictures talk for me:

The front facade is the only thing different from other '90s stores exterior wise.

Only store I've seen this sign at.


I assume the reason Little Caesars was darkened as it wasn't open yet.


















Someone must of tried this....



















Interesting that there is no 'Big K' logo here.

Rating: 10 out of 10.
The store is clean, well organized and even has a Little Caesars.

In Danger of Closing?: Unlikely. This store has no competition in the immediate area and I saw plenty of customers despite having visited during the late morning hours.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't get a single post up in February, so you're doing better than I am ;) I liked this one, though! Love the exterior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone out there. I also have a blog about Stores/Restaurants closing. Visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://retailsclosing.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Nice blog focusing on the closing side of retail. I will add that to my sidebar.

      Delete