Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Former Kmart #4937

NOTE: This post comes from outside of the blog's coverage area.

We continue in Ohio with one last location Kmart location to tour. This location was a supercenter that was downgraded to a KFresh concept, just like Uniontown, PA was. However; I managed to actually visit this store during normal operations, allowing me to see the concept in person. I must say its really a shame the idea was never really rolled out chain wide. This concept was a breath of fresh air until it was pretty much abandoned. 




Unlike most downgraded supercenter locations, only a bit of floor space was lost thanks to KFresh.



















































With some additional machines in Little Caesars, I guess this store technically had two arcades.


A rare kmart.com pickup station



It has been made known public that Rural King has bought the property. But as of this time, Rural King has not yet opened a store here.

5 comments:

  1. I think this is one of my favorite Kmart tours you've done... sharp pictures, especially of the café, and cool you got to document KFresh as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. This one of my personal favorite Kmart stores I toured myself.

      Delete
  2. That's the biggest Little Ceasars I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete