Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Old Style McDonald's in Corry, PA

I'm glad to see that there are some who have taken an interest in my blog, for this reason I give you another McDonald's:
Corry, PA McDonald's
Although this one isn't as unique as the Wellsville location I posted the other day, it still has some pretty cool things to it. Before I get to the good stuff though, I want to show this sign which is extremely odd. It is not located near the actual McDonald's building, but instead by the plaza sign it shares an entrance with. It makes sense to why it does this, but it is something I had never seen before. You can see shots of the plaza it is located with here:
I'm nowhere near my building.
Now for the more interesting stuff to this location: 



A 'bricked-in' area for seating is what captured my attention about this location.



Nice touch with the stained glass ceiling.

I honestly have no idea why this is laying on the floor here. It is an interesting choice for decoration is all I can say.


Taking a look at the rest of the restaurant.


Well, that its for now. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for additional posts in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment