Friday, December 4, 2015

Henrietta, NY Wendy's

Since my post yesterday, the blog was able to climb over 2,000 views. I want to thank each viewer for checking out the Twin Tiers Retail blog. Be sure to leave a comment if you would like too! Because another milestone has been reached, I've pushed this post out early. Although this post will be short, it is still something I planned on doing at some point anyways. Consider this a bonus from yesterday's Wendy's post. 

This Wendy's (the only other Wendy's I plan on featuring at the moment) is an interesting one and still is to this very day. It combines the older style on the inside with some more modern features on the exterior. 

This location gets pretty busy at times. (You'll see why below.) I've been here a few times and it always takes some time. Just look at that drive-thru!


This Wendy's is one of many restaurant options that surrounds the Marketplace Mall in Henrietta, NY hence the reason for its busyness. (The Marketplace Mall will eventually be featured on the blog at some point.) Now for the interior which is captured with just four pictures.

Although refurbished, note the old seating style.


I can only guess that the brick exposed here would have been this location's exterior at one point. For this reason, I suspect the location was expanded upon at some point. The doorway along the brick wall is for the restrooms:


This mat isn't going anywhere soon....
The only other thing that I would of liked to have taken a picture of would of been the menu area, but as mentioned at the beginning of the post, it was too busy to even try for that area.


As the sign says, this is where I take my exit.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on the views!! People like their fast food stuff, it seems.

    Very cool Wendy's both days, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be! Just happened to work out that I had two separate Wendy's posts waiting....

      Delete