Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Thanks for 10,000 Views!

The Twin Tiers blog has reached the milestone of 10,000 visitors. This in thanks to a record 500+ views today so far, and it isn't even noon here yet. A big thanks goes to the Dead and Dying Retail Facebook page for the shout out on my 'Whole Lotta Awesome' decor package post! Also a big thanks goes out to fourstarcashiernathan for taking the pictures in the first place.

For reaching this milestone, I will be doing a post of a very special Kmart in Belle Vernon, PA. These pictures will be uploaded first to the blog. You can expect this post on Friday.

Thank you everyone who has read and/or commented on any of my posts in the past!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wonderful job on your blog posts...I was going to see if you could post info about my two local Kmart's...Clarion PA and Franklin PA?... pictures,sq footage ,and when they were built....thank you...Denny H

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Those two are in the works. I've been to the area and have photographed them both. I can't post an exact date they'll be up because Kmart posts are done on a monthly basis. The Belle Vernon store is the exception as a thank you for 10,000 views to the blog. (I will be skipping October as a result however.)

      Delete

      Delete
  2. Congrats!! That's awesome that your blog was featured on the Dead and Dying Retail Facebook page as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know. I sent them a link of the remodeled Kmart thinking they'd be interested in seeing what it looked like. I never expected them to feature the post.

      Delete