Friday, April 14, 2017

'Target'ing A Smaller Store

I recently found out that Target had opened one of their first flex stores in the Twin Tiers coverage area to serve the downtown State College area. Because of this discovery, I made this a stop on a recent journey to check this location out. I thought I'd share my opinions and of course, pictures!


Always interesting to see that the building curves. We'll see how that affects the inside later.

Still manages to get a Starbucks! (Even though another Starbucks exists within a mile)


A mini electronics department with a few greeting cards and party items along the wall to the left



Sports/Toys





Curved store







Not much apperal, but a fitting room is still here!

Overall this was a nice little store. I can see why Target is pursuing this route rather then opening larger stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment