Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Another Vacation Kroger Tour

 NOTE: This post comes from outside the blog's coverage area.

    While I wasn't planning on visiting this Kroger on vacation, things worked out for me to visit it since it was only 1/2 mile from my hotel. I decided to get a walk in after a day of riding in the car and take some photos. I didn't know what decor was inside, but as it turns out, the growing ever rarer Kroger millennium decor was out in full force.



























    I know some people will likely enjoy this little look around. Hopefully you did too!

2 comments:

  1. It's me -- I am "some people" XD Seriously though, nice photos! The high ceiling at the front definitely interests me, I've seen the rest of the store's layout a lot of times it seems but that area at the front is a new one for me. Hope you had fun on the vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had you in mind as I typed that. :D

      Seems I'm always finding something unique to you at the Kroger locations I go to. The high ceilings definitely do give the store a different look.

      I personally thought the natural foods alcove was pretty neat.

      Delete