Thursday, August 1, 2024

Former Kmart #3093

NOTE: This post comes from outside the blog's coverage area.

    Crossing over into Connecticut, we now take an abbreviated tour of the Cromwell location. I was sort of confronted by an employee here- which prevented me from documenting some of the clothing departments. At least I wasn't kicked out though. Anyhow, this was an early Kmart store that at one time would of had a Kmart Foods store next door. During my visit in 2016, this was an Xpect Discounts store, but the space is now part of Shop Rite. 

There were no specialty departments in operation at the time of my visit- though this location did once have a Kcafe as as well as an auto center. The auto center had been repurposed to serve as the garden shop.  


















2 comments:

  1. It looks like you mixed up the last two digits in the title. The store number listed on the store map is correct. 3039 was the Milwaukee, WI location which closed in 2003.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corrected. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

      Delete