Monday, October 5, 2015

A Sneak Peek of Future Pictures

While you're waiting for part two of the Warsaw Walmart remodel, I thought I'd wet your appetite for some photos I've taken that have not yet been uploaded to Flickr. These will be random with no description telling you were they were taken or what store they are. It will be possible that you may see some of these pictures again in the future here on this blog. Some pictures may be more obvious where they were taken at than others, but nonetheless I'm not saying anything more about the pictures beyond this point.















I wonder if anyone can guess where any of these pictures were taken! I may possibly do another post like this in the future. Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I wanted to get a blog post up, but not quite ready yet for part 2 of Warsaw's remodel. Thought I'd try this. Glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sure I know where photos 1 and 3 were taken, and I know for sure where the Kmart in photo 7 is located. I also know where photos 5 and 6 are from. Would you like me to put the locations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking I'll get a post up from the area where 5 and 6 are located after Warsaw part 2. I know you've been waiting a bit for them. Blame Walmart for remodeling some stores in my area!

      Delete
    2. Oh, and Since I knew you would know some of these pictures already, don't worry about listing where they are at. If you want to take a guess at it though, I'm curios to see where you think 1 and 3 are.

      Delete
    3. Walmart always has to find a way to meddle with everyone's plans!

      I'm really happy with how the saga of the fate of the building in photos 5 and 6 turned out after its foreclosure auction, and how its new owner plans to keep it an indoor retail mall, and not tear it down like one local architect (I think that's what she was) kept pushing for. It's a really nice building with a lot of potential if the right person got their hands on it. The new owner has had a pretty good success rate with his other commercial real estate investments in the area, so I wish him luck with bringing the mall back to life.

      The way you phrased that makes me not seem so sure about my guess anymore...but I thought pictures 1 and 3 were taken at the Mt. Pocono Kmart. I haven't been in that store in so many years, so I really don't remember much about it.

      Delete
    4. I'm sorry about not getting back to your comment quicker! You're right about 1 and 3 being at Mt. Ponoco.

      5 and 6 definitely has a way to come then. Not a whole lot of stores open to the public.

      Delete