Thursday, April 21, 2016

Giving Aid to a Former Eckerd

Continuing on our with our Rite Aid decor posts, this post features a former Eckerd location. From my experience, it would appear that Rite Aid kept the Eckerd decor at these locations unless of course they've remodeled....


I'm going to have to get used to a roundabout being at this intersection soon enough....




Drive-thru sign from Eckerd
Entryway
Moving into the store itself:


Checkout Area
Ironically you also have to ask for the stop smoking supplies which are right next to the cigarettes....


Previously this would of been a giant counter for photo services which took up the entire corner here. The overhead circle sign is 1 of possibly 3 signs that are new which Rite Aid installed.
Batteries are located under the reading center. Apparently books and magazines used to have twice the amount of space as they do now.
Left side of store.
Center actionway. Notice the mini drop ceiling in the back.
Peeking Home Care sign
Greeting Cards in the center of the store.
Restrooms
Pharmacy. This is the possible third sign that Rite Aid put up.
2 Cosmetics signs from different eras.
Eckerd stripes remain


Only a few decor packages remain....

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the remaining posts! I think this décor package is pretty snazzy myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. For once I'm glad something local has a nice decor package since I see it more than others!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! I have a similar situation - as far as I can tell, my local Walmart will be skipping "Cheap Impact" and going straight to the new décor package :P

      Delete
  2. Just found out about your website Nate. It's pretty awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete